Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blueshift's Fund - Supercharge.info

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have received the donations. Thanks to everyone. This was unexpected and very nice; definitely a surprise that made me feel appreciated. I'll continue to maintain and improve supercharge.info in 2015 and beyond. I enjoy doing it.

Thanks again,

Blueshift/Keith

It's the least we could do for all the work you do on the site! Thanks again for all the work you put into it.

Supercharge.info continues to be the go to website for Tesla supercharging: locations, discussion, photos, analysis, comments, bird watching as new sites develop, and anything else a Tesla owner may need to learn about supercharging/trip planning. Many thanks to Blueshift's ongoing commitment to the thousands of owners/future owners for all his efforts. Reward him accordingly!$$ :)!

Last edited:
I just found BlueShift's fund site by chance. I've made it my daily read since my Tesla showed up at my door last October. I contributed.

Texas has been a Tesla Island for me until just recently when the Mobile AL (I-10) and St Charles MO (I-70) SC were opened. Trip Planner had me going to SW Minnesota to get to Indiana, for a 2x miles than a direct trip. To get to Atlanta, Trip Planner had me go to Indiana and keep going south, thereby adding 2000 miles to an 800 mile trip. Well it was good for a laugh or two.

Another useful use of Supercharge.info is to see how far behind Tesla is putting in SC against their "coming soon" and "end of year" and "next year" maps. I predict an uptick in installations once the Model X starts being shipped. Also, I'd be surprised if any SC are installed along I-10 from San Antonio to Tucson. Heck, there's hardly any gas stations.

A top notch supercharging website we all use regularly. It's a private website updated almost everyday so we all can participate in and enjoy watching The Tesla Supercharging Network grow worldwide!! I want to again remind everyone to contribute, stateside owners, lurkers for sure!!! but also those of you from around the world!! Even a small contribution to show your appreciation is worth every nickle!!!

http://www.gofundme.com/lmxcgc

Last edited:
This is such a useful site! I hope people are still donating, because Blue Shift isn't charging a thing. In fact, I couldn't resist... turns out I last donated Feb '15... so I just donated again! Turns out, if you donate twice, you get a free Tesla CHAdeMO adapter(*) AND a Ginzu knife(**)!

Alan

(*)That's a lie. No adapter. First donate; then, go buy yourself an adapter as a reward for being a good person!
(**)Another blatant lie. No knife. If you know what this knife is, and how to get one, you've been staying up too late watching pathetic TV channels. You owe yourself some TLC: go to bed early tonight.

Folks, it's been almost 2 years since we did this funding for Supercharge.info, managed by our own @BlueShift. We all did a great job of reaching our goal last time and even exceeded it. In the months since then, more money has trickled in. However, I think it's time we do it again. So, I have bumped the goal up to add $1500 to what was already contributed. Please share this thread through the Tesla community, and let's help show Blueshift our appreciation for his hard work. There should be twice as many Tesla owners now (if not more) so reaching and possibly exceeding the goal should be easy. Thanks.

Reactions: jbcarioca
I don't know. Still no supercharger between Birmingham and Nashville. With 600 lbs of cargo and a bit of wind we can't make it. And Madison WI only has 3 stalls that do fill up (with locals?) sometimes. Oh wait, Blueshift is the messenger, someone else is in charge of building the network.

Great site. Contributed.