Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluetooth Album art not working V10

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got V10 so I was excited to try it out and one of the features I was looking forward to was BT Album art. Well its not working for me. I tried a few different apps.....Pocketcast , Google Play music, Youtube Music, Google Podcast...nothing works. Its just the old matching songs over the web but no podcast artwork.

I have a Pixel 2, with avrcp 1.6 activated in my developer options. I understand it says "ios 13" in release notes but thats because Apple just got this feature. Android has had this for a few years now. Has anyone got BT album art to work on Android?

I’m having the opposite problem. Once my car plays a song with album art on my iPhone, that album art won’t update until the next song with album art. Car still sources album art from the network prior to hitting a song with local art, but refuses to afterward.

Actually, I'd reported it to Tesla via their online support chat. As of 40.2.1 it now seems to be fixed!

(This is in regard to the album art freezing for songs without album art after playing a song with album art - it now properly reverts to fetching from its online source.)

Actually, I'd reported it to Tesla via their online support chat. As of 40.2.1 it now seems to be fixed!

(This is in regard to the album art freezing for songs without album art after playing a song with album art - it now properly reverts to fetching from its online source.)

Same here, the album art does switch for me after each song after updating to 40.2.1

using an iPhone with 13.2.3