Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluetooth Calendar Sync + Pin to Drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else using both Calendar and Pin to Drive notice it being handled really poorly since 2020.8? I LOVE the calendar integration, specifically how the navigation automatically routes depending on the next meeting. I also enjoy the security of Pin to Drive.

Starting at 2020.8 (and the Bluetooth "improvements"), the calendar has become obtrusive, frequently popping up overtop of the PIN window mid-pin entry. It is as if both the PIN to drive window AND the calendar window are not triggered until pressing the brake. This could be easily fixed by not showing a calendar until after PIN to drive is complete. If it weren't for 6-10 stops in a day I wouldn't care all that much, but it's quite annoying to deal with repeatedly.

Where would a person send that feedback?

I don't know. I would like to send feedback as well. I like the calendar pop up but I wish Tesla would incorporate a full calendar app to schedule appts, look at a month at a time, email integration, etc. I am a road warrior and constantly need access to my calendar and email to set appts and reply to emails. I know I can use my phone, but seeing my calendar and emails on that big screen while driving is way better than looking at a small screen. I know there is a web version of outlook I can use but not the same as having an app.