Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

bluetooth calls not working now after new update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So yesterday I called the Tesla service line. The customer service rep told me that he has not heard of this being a big problem. He told me to do a reset( I told him I did this in the past and that it was a temp fix), but I did it anyway to go along with his troubleshooting. Once it was complete the did start to work as I thought. He told me that all I need to do every time is reset the car when it happened (WTF), he also stated that I should start to log the time and dates that I needed to do the reset . He stated if you get tired of doing the reset then you should take it in for service, but make sure I have the information written down for service. I can't believe that I am the only person to call them with this complaint. I would like to suggest that those of us that are having the problem flood Tesla customer service with complaints. To be fair he did state that it my be my touch screen failing because that is what controls the mic. Well today the phone stopped working and I had to do another reset of the car, I am driving a Y 2021 with 20k. In my opinion this is ridiculous.