Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluetooth connection IPhone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very strange , posted something related yesterday but thought I had cleared the issue.
Some data :
- I have had my model 3 for 18 months no issues until now
- my iPhone for about 6 months no issues until now
- Not done a software update for about 4 weeks on the car ( no new ones due)
- Not done a software update on the phone other than app updates, but nothing for the Tesla one as it isn’t due

3 days ago my phone started to not be recognised by the car and was showing as disconnected. To rectify I have to turn off/on the Bluetooth on the phone and it works again.

seems to be an issue following the car going to sleep overnight

anyone else having similar issues ?

There was a Tesla app update 2-3 days ago on iOS (mine updated 2 days ago) version 3.10.11 - possible the update caused a glitch with the Bluetooth phone key which disconnecting and reconnecting fixed.

If it’s still doing it try restarting the phone and if that doesn’t work unpair the phone key on the car screen and pair it again.

Reactions: init6 and Ant M3
Another "Bluetooth issue", almost exactly the same as the OP.
My T3 LR was delivered in late May and it tells me the Tesla software is up to date.
I have an iPhone 12 with up to date operating system.
I have unpaired the phone and re-started it, now 3 times. Each time it works, but this is the BlueTooth display on the phone:

IMG_0202.PNG

What is the strange connection that starts S1c6.....? Does the TM3 have more than one Bluetooth connection?