Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Center Console for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I am selling my Tesla first generation drop in console. It was used only for about one month and am upgrading to the Integrated Console, which is the newer one available:
  • This is NOT an OEM console, but rather the one from Fasttech located here.
  • It appears to be identical to the Tesla first generation drop-in console, except there are no mounting screws that drill into the base by the 12v/usb sockets. The console remained pretty sturdy, but obviously did move around if you pushed hard enough, but for normal day to day use, it's sturdy.
  • This will work with any Tesla that has a Yacht floor.
  • There are a couple of minor imperfections in the leather which I have outlined in the pictures.
  • I did not care for the piano black flip door as it scratches and gets fingerprints easily, and I elected to use Black Metallic 3M Vinyl for the flip door. I think it looks great!
  • I am also including the Skyline Smartphone Dock and Guides with the Lightning Cable, this is a $85 value. I will also include the original bracket if you do not care to have a smartphone connector.
  • It comes with the 2 cupholders pictured.
If you purchase from Fastech and live in the US, you are looking at this unit being over $600 after shipping (not counting the smartphone dock) and a lot of aggrevation from Fasttech getting it delivered. I am selling it for $425 plus shipping. If you want a shipping quote, please PM me. I accept Paypal, Apple Pay or Venmo.

IMG_1473.jpeg IMG_1474.jpeg IMG_1475.jpeg IMG_1476-1.jpeg IMG_1477-1.jpeg IMG_1478.jpeg IMG_1479.jpeg

Last edited: