Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluetooth Initializing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've seen this once a couple of days ago. I rebooted the center console and it started working (hold down both thumbwheels for 5-10 seconds). That's the only time I've seen it. It seemed to be related to having two registered Bluetooth devices in the car and getting in and out a few times on a drive a few hours prior, but I don't know for sure.

I've seen this once a couple of days ago. I rebooted the center console and it started working (hold down both thumbwheels for 5-10 seconds). That's the only time I've seen it. It seemed to be related to having two registered Bluetooth devices in the car and getting in and out a few times on a drive a few hours prior, but I don't know for sure.

Thanks for the tip. I do have 2 devices registered... will remove one and see if it repros.

Hi,
I'm having this problem as well in the last 3 days. I've just started turning the bluetooth on my iPhone on and off during the day to save on its battery when I'm at work nd I wonder if that has been the problem. That said, my husband's phone is also registered to the car (so I'll delete his -poor guy; but 'm the main driver!). thanks for the tips!
-Linda

I have noticed a couple of times that my iPhone 4 does not automatically re-connect when I get back into the car. It hasn't lost any settings, but I have to go to the touchscreen and select the phone and press Connect. Doesn't do this all the time, but occasionally.