TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Bluetooth Iphone connection issues

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Richard Stand, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Richard Stand

Richard Stand Member

Does anyone else have connection issues with there Model X and an Iphone 6+? Frequently, after hanging up a call the phone hangs up but the car does not. It looks like like the call is still ongoing and then after a few minutes connection between the phone and the car terminates. Anyone else having this issue?" Thanks.

• Like x 1
  2. chillaban

chillaban Member

I've seen this in my Model s as well. There's no rhyme or reason when it decides to do this instead of hanging up properly.

3. MaxK

MaxK Member

Recently, the X and my iPhone 6+ have not been linking when I get into the car. The only way to get it to link is to turn off and on he phone bluetooth. Anyone else having this issue?

4. FarmerDave

FarmerDave Member

I was having the issue you describe and it devolved into not connecting at all. I rebooted the IP and the touchscreen to no avail. The solution turned out to be a complete reboot of the iPhone. It now connects fine, even before I get in the car.