Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluetooth not connection

Bot56

Sep 11, 2020
Uk
Bluetooth not connecting my model s and iPhone 11 Pro properly - I can hear callers but they can’t hear me. So I deleted the connection from my phone, and tried to ‘forget this device’ in the car but it won’t disappear and won’t let me reconnect either.

Have rebooted both car and phone and am on latest versions - any ideas on what to do next? Thanks

DerbyDave

Jul 2, 2020
Kentucky
Turn off bluetooth in the car and try to delete it. If it won't let you delete it, turn bluetooth on and try to delete it. When adding, reboot your phone, and then after it comes up and is "stable" try re-adding the connection to the car.

Bot56

Sep 11, 2020
Uk
Bluetooth not connecting my model s and iPhone 11 Pro properly - I can hear callers but they can’t hear me. So I deleted the connection from my phone, and tried to ‘forget this device’ in the car but it won’t disappear and won’t let me reconnect either.

Have rebooted both car and phone and am on latest versions - any ideas on what to do next? Thanks
Turn off bluetooth in the car and try to delete it. If it won't let you delete it, turn bluetooth on and try to delete it. When adding, reboot your phone, and then after it comes up and is "stable" try re-adding the connection to the car.
Seems to have worked - many thanks

Reactions: DerbyDave

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC