Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluetooth not connection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Bot56

Sep 11, 2020
Uk
Bluetooth not connecting my model s and iPhone 11 Pro properly - I can hear callers but they can’t hear me. So I deleted the connection from my phone, and tried to ‘forget this device’ in the car but it won’t disappear and won’t let me reconnect either.

Have rebooted both car and phone and am on latest versions - any ideas on what to do next? Thanks

Turn off bluetooth in the car and try to delete it. If it won't let you delete it, turn bluetooth on and try to delete it. When adding, reboot your phone, and then after it comes up and is "stable" try re-adding the connection to the car.

Bluetooth not connecting my model s and iPhone 11 Pro properly - I can hear callers but they can’t hear me. So I deleted the connection from my phone, and tried to ‘forget this device’ in the car but it won’t disappear and won’t let me reconnect either.

Have rebooted both car and phone and am on latest versions - any ideas on what to do next? Thanks
Turn off bluetooth in the car and try to delete it. If it won't let you delete it, turn bluetooth on and try to delete it. When adding, reboot your phone, and then after it comes up and is "stable" try re-adding the connection to the car.
Seems to have worked - many thanks

Reactions: DerbyDave