Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluetooth Phone Connectivity Barely Works Anymore :(

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the past 6 weeks my phone would not connect with my car's bluetooth. My car attempts to pair my phone will ask if I want to pair, I say yes, but it still won't pair and my phone repeatedly gives me a new code to pair. So I finally gave in and downloaded the latest firmware. Now my phone still doesn't connect via bluetooth and now I have a new problem--the voice command doesn't recognize any commands I give it. I have a 2013 Model S.

New Model X - same issue. Some of our iPhone 11 Pro's won't connect at all. Primary phone (the one the driver uses) connects/disconnects every few seconds. Tried all the tricks (delete profiles, reboot, etc.) no fix. Absolutely ridiculous. Latest update caused it.

My Bluetooth is still broken as well :(

The contact list and the text messages never work any more unless I delete the phone profile in the car and recreate it but it does not auto connect the next time I'm in the car.

Anyone know of anything I can try to get Bluetooth connectivity to work properly?