Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluewater Pickup and Unexpected Find !!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, went to pickup Model Y White from Bluewater, experience just like everyone, I had a checklist I used to tick everything off. No issues I could see luckily.

But as I was driving out I could see staff cleaning cars with a bucket next to them 👀. Some other people who were collecting, were wiping there own cars as they were checking things.

Anyway, when I got home , in the cup holder section I found something, see Pic Below 🤔, Not ours . I’m thinking email deliveries and see if somebody has lost an earring 🤣

Also looking at Ceramic now between these 2,

PPprotect or MK Pro Detail ? If anybody has used these folks or both similar :)

Image.jpeg

???

Loving the car :)

Follow the signs to the Yellow parking area. Stay on the outside loop all the way around until you see a Tesla sign (it's a long way round). It's signposted from there & you'll see all the cars on the left. Incoming parking is right in front of the Superchargers.

Edit: It's lower level Yellow, don't filter left to the upper level.

Last edited:
out of interest, where in Bluewater is the pickup point? Im there later on this week
Just like Kansalis says, I actually had no trade in so went by train and then walked to bluewater and once inside just followed the Yellow square pointers. I found the staff there, very good and helpful and any questions just ask them - they will help you. This is from someone who has never had a Tesla before. They even helped with the super chargers.👍🏽

out of interest, where in Bluewater is the pickup point? Im there later on this week

If you don't go bluewater often, then the road signs might be a little overwhelming. I live a few mins away so more than familar. Whether you go clockwise or anti-clockwise around Bluewater, it shouldn't make a difference but you are looking for the Plaza Car Park (IMAX).

Picture below assumes you are going clockwise around Bluewater and you should see a TESLA sign where I marked in Red so you basically want to turn in here.

1646656803775.png

1646656994035.png

So, went to pickup Model Y White from Bluewater, experience just like everyone, I had a checklist I used to tick everything off. No issues I could see luckily.

But as I was driving out I could see staff cleaning cars with a bucket next to them 👀. Some other people who were collecting, were wiping there own cars as they were checking things.

Anyway, when I got home , in the cup holder section I found something, see Pic Below 🤔, Not ours . I’m thinking email deliveries and see if somebody has lost an earring 🤣

View attachment 777753

???

I remember when the first model 3's appeared in the UK someone found a panel gap measuring device in their car that had been left by the factory. Sounds like a joke, he tried returning it and they claimed to not need it. Explains everything.

View attachment 777753

???

Is you check list of your own making or do Tesla supply one? Also, I have read elsewhere that we do not bring any trim or body issues to the Tesla team but rather report to them with the first 100 miles.
I don't like the sound of buckets and rags😱

I used PPP for my Model X and all was fine. But I wouldn't personally bother with ceramic coating again. Now I just spray them with Turtle Wax Graphene and call it a day. Seems to provide as much weathering protection as the ceramic did and takes seconds to apply. Just spray it on after a wash and give it a quick going over with a micro-cloth.