Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluewater reg plate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From what I've seen posted so far in various threads, Bluewater cars seem to be mostly Maidstone area registered (GA, GB, GC, GD, GE, GF, GG, GH, GJ, GK, GL, GM, GN, GO).

There's the occasional anomaly, like @danny-85's LF, which was a Wimbledon plate. Perhaps the original registration was done for Brent Cross before it closed?

I don't think they officially use this system any more as the regional registration offices are closed, but it seems the plates do still seem to match with the same geographic regions.

I originally wanted brent cross, but my research told me it was abandoned / closed / unmanned, so i selected bluewater. I sent an email to the delivery team to change it, as I found out its still available but then on the phone they said its closed again and it will most likely change to Bluewater anyway, so I emailed the delivery team to cancel the change.. I hope its a decent looking two letter not a goofy looking one like GF or GJ. On the flip side, have a private plate to add on which is on retention.

From what I've seen posted so far in various threads, Bluewater cars seem to be mostly Maidstone area registered (GA, GB, GC, GD, GE, GF, GG, GH, GJ, GK, GL, GM, GN, GO).

There's the occasional anomaly, like @danny-85's LF, which was a Wimbledon plate. Perhaps the original registration was done for Brent Cross before it closed?

I don't think they officially use this system any more as the regional registration offices are closed, but it seems the plates do still seem to match with the same geographic regions.
Yes the LF plate surprised me as well. I had originally chosen Thorpe Park then it moved to Brent Cross when I got the SMS to schedule a collection. Then that was closed and replaced with Blue Water. I've done the insurance now so hope it's right on collection day :cool:

1645231731530.png