Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BMS_F150 fault, car unable to drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S 2014, was charger at my home, then unable to drive, then i put it factory mode, and see that "precharge too long"

What should i check next?

some guy from latvia has same problem, and he has faulty HVAC controller.

how i can check do i have same issue?

i have t-diag, but i'm not very professional with it...

If someone can help me, it would be great!

Or make a offer of my car xD

PHOTO-2021-02-21-15-50-34.jpg
IMG_2210.jpg

Do you have same codes? not anything new here, if someone can help, i can pay for it!
Yes, I have the same codes. I have checked all the fuses and changed the 20A and 40A fuses in the HV junction box (although they checked out fine). I will replace the 12v battery when a new Ohmmu one arrives in a few days. If that doesn’t help, I will have it towed to the SC. I will keep you posted on any progress and hope that it might help you.

Yes, I have the same codes. I have checked all the fuses and changed the 20A and 40A fuses in the HV junction box (although they checked out fine). I will replace the 12v battery when a new Ohmmu one arrives in a few days. If that doesn’t help, I will have it towed to the SC. I will keep you posted on any progress and hope that it might help you.
ok!
i dont have guarantee or support by SC, salvage car, yesterday i try software reinstall, but it didnt complete succesfully. new update was sended, and now try with that one. car is in factory mode.

In my case, it was due to the PTC heater being shorted and that prevented the contactors in the big battery from closing. The PTC heater costs about $850 for the part and about $500 for labor. So far, I have experienced shorted AC compressor, battery coolant heater, and now PTC heater all led to shutting down of the HV battery. Are there any other HV components that could do this?