Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BMW i3 BEV MEGA (2014)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there! This is a bit of a feeler, just to gauge interest. We may have to sell our 2014 BMW i3 BEV Mega. It looks and works great, but our commute might change. If that is the case we will probably need a car with more range.

We bought this car 4 years ago and we are the second owners. We had no problems at all with it. The car has only needed service to replace the 12v battery and the tires. They are both pretty much brand new.

It currently has 71,500 miles. The number is changing because we are still driving it around town. The battery charges without any issue, and you get about 75 miles of real world driving in warm days (not far from the stated 81 miles when new). In cold days the range drops about 10 miles.

The car is in fantastic shape. In fact, I am using some pictures from when we originally bought it because it looks exactly the same. Last year we installed leatherette custom fit seat covers to protect the original fabric (EKR brand). There is no damage or stains underneath. The car also comes with an original BMW custom fit trunk mat (not pictured), two sets of original BMW floor mats (carpet and all weather) and an extra cupholder attachment. Plus the charger and both key fobs.

I will also include the Bimmer Code tool that allows you to change some of the factory settings in the car. As it currently is, the car has AM radio active (it is not from factory) and default driving mode is set to Economy rather than Comfort, among a few other little tweaks.

We truly love this car and would love to see it go to a good home. It is our second i3 and we might even replace it with another i3 with larger battery...

We are in the Los Angeles area and asking price would be $13,750, which is in line with the lowest prices I could find for any clean title i3 anywhere.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0037.JPG
    IMG_0037.JPG
    600.2 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0250.JPG
    IMG_0250.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0252.JPG
    IMG_0252.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0253.JPG
    IMG_0253.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0457.jpeg
    IMG_0457.jpeg
    352.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0258.JPG
    IMG_0258.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0260.JPG
    IMG_0260.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0271.JPG
    IMG_0271.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0283.JPG
    IMG_0283.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0284.JPG
    IMG_0284.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Cleanest '14 I've seen for sale in a long time, and a nice (pre-Covid) price at that. GLWS.

Was it optioned with DC fast charging?
Thank you! We really like the car. Still our daily driver :)

Yes, it has DC fast charging. Having it was the main reason why we went with an i3 to replace our 500e as the around town car. We have only used it maybe five or six times since we bought the car, but it gives you peace of mind to know that you can quickly recharge if needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: fiehlsport