Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BMW iX Xdrive50i - MSRP 83,200

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
I just received an invite to "pre order the new iX". I signed up for previously for info, in part because I have driven BMWs for somewhere around 18 years before I got my model 3 performance, and was interested in this vehicle possibly replacing my wife current BMW X3 M40i.

MSRP in the invite I was sent is as thread title, 83,500

Of course, when I clicked the link for the invite, it tried to get me to put in a zip code so that It could "identify my local dealer". At least it let me close that box and still view the website.

Pics of the info and details they sent are included below. I have seen pics of this vehicle before, but havent seen pricing and thought some might be interested to know the pricing.

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 6.19.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 6.20.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 6.21.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 6.20.52 PM.png

(edit: ment to post this in electric vehicles. reported it to hopefully get it moved there)

Sklith

Jul 23, 2019
GA
It's an EV without a front trunk so it still has some ICE roots in it. I'd stay away personally but I'm not a BMW fan any way.

Yoliber

Jun 29, 2020
Irvine, CA
TBH, it seems like frunks are becoming more of an ICE rooted design. For example, the F150. The Rivian and Mach-e are designed to look very rugged and retain ICE proportions, and they have frunks as well. Seems like the dedicated EV platforms are moving away from it. VW, BMW, Mercedes, and Nissan note that they are removing frunks in exchange for interior volume. The E-GMP have a very tiny frunk that are solely just for cables.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC