Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bmw ix3 will not be coming to the USA

CT200h

Feb 8, 2016
usa
in the bmw i4 press release yesterday BMW posted that the ix3 , BMW’s first all electric SUV will not be coming to the USA.
China built and RWD only , guessing those 2 issues maybe the reasons for not bringing the product to the US. Interesting fact the i4 is listed as 1 motor RWD only as well , good luck selling that in the USA against the competition

This leaves Audi Etron , Jaguar as the only conventional brands with a luxury SUV sold in. The USA as Mercedes is delayed. Am I missing someone ?

And quite an opening for Model Y ...... not that it didn’t already have promise....
Model Y will sell in huge numbers and significantly impact The top 3 Luxury SUV sold in the USA .
In Cali it will be a blood bath with the The top selling SUV taking a huge hit to sales this year .

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC