Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BNIB: Advan RGIII wheels 18x10.5 GOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of brand new in box Advan RGIII wheels for the Tesla model 3 in GOLD!

Size: 18x10.5 (all 4)
Offset: 25mm
Color: Racing Rold Metallic

FYI the stud holes are 12mm so you need to bore them out to 14mm to accommodate the Models 3 larger studs.

I bought these to use them for track wheels and autocross so I could fit 315 hoosiers on the car. I waited 6 months for them to be shipped from Japan. I never put everything together once I had my second kid.

If you guys are curious about fitment go to the autocross/racing part of the forum and you'll see the information about the wheel size and offset being discussed. They fit but are aggressive.

I prefer local sale first. I am willing to ship if it comes down to it. Buyer pays all shipping costs. Asking $2300 for the set.

Attachments

• IMG_5433.jpg
    IMG_5433.jpg
    601.1 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_2059.jpg
    IMG_2059.jpg
    433.8 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1775.JPG
    IMG_1775.JPG
    548.6 KB · Views: 134
Reactions: DFW_MVP
For those who think these are aggressive you are correct however that they completely do able with no scrapping/rubbing even with big rubber. This car is the reason I went with the wheels.

From MPP website - Konig Hypergram 18X10.5 25 offset running Hoosier A7 285/30/18 and there are/where people running 305-315 street tires on them as well.

These are the same offsets as my wheels and will sit the exact same way.

Brandon-Autocross-MPP-Coilovers.jpeg

Brandon-Model-3-Autox.jpg

Reactions: buckets0fun