Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BNIB: Advan RGIII wheels 18x10.5 GOLD

I have a set of brand new in box Advan RGIII wheels for the Tesla model 3 in GOLD!

Size: 18x10.5 (all 4)
Offset: 25mm
Color: Racing Rold Metallic

FYI the stud holes are 12mm so you need to bore them out to 14mm to accommodate the Models 3 larger studs.

I bought these to use them for track wheels and autocross so I could fit 315 hoosiers on the car. I waited 6 months for them to be shipped from Japan. I never put everything together once I had my second kid.

If you guys are curious about fitment go to the autocross/racing part of the forum and you'll see the information about the wheel size and offset being discussed. They fit but are aggressive.

I prefer local sale first. I am willing to ship if it comes down to it. Buyer pays all shipping costs. Asking $2300 for the set.

Attachments

• IMG_5433.jpg
    IMG_5433.jpg
    601.1 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2059.jpg
    IMG_2059.jpg
    433.8 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_1775.JPG
    IMG_1775.JPG
    548.6 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: DFW_MVP
For those who think these are aggressive you are correct however that they completely do able with no scrapping/rubbing even with big rubber. This car is the reason I went with the wheels.

From MPP website - Konig Hypergram 18X10.5 25 offset running Hoosier A7 285/30/18 and there are/where people running 305-315 street tires on them as well.

These are the same offsets as my wheels and will sit the exact same way.

Brandon-Autocross-MPP-Coilovers.jpeg

Brandon-Model-3-Autox.jpg

Reactions: buckets0fun

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC