Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BNIB: MPP Page Mill 365mm Big Brake Kit FRONT + REARS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

meso

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Hey Guys,
Up for sale is a brand new set FRONT AND REAR Mountain Pass Performance page mill Big brake kit. I ordered these last month for my Model 3. Well...as I went to install the First Rotor(Left front) I realized my dumbass ordered the wrong kit. I have a new performance model.. and didn't realize it was "PUP", which this kit won't work on. DOH.
Link to item for sale:
https://www.mountainpassperformance.com/product/mpp-page-mill-365mm-big-brake-kit/
Other boxes just opened to show contents. I called MPP but they have a 20% restocking fee and said it would be better to just sell them here, so here I am. I already ordered the correct Rotor kit, so these are just sitting in the shop. My loss is your gain. I paid ~2460 directly from MPP.
$2075 SHIPPED I accept Paypal, Venmo, or Credit Card.

Thanks!
iLbeKes.jpg

NUlnPY4.jpg

ICNdYbM.jpg

Hey Guys,
Up for sale is a brand new set FRONT AND REAR Mountain Pass Performance page mill Big brake kit. I ordered these last month for my Model 3. Well...as I went to install the First Rotor(Left front) I realized my dumbass ordered the wrong kit. I have a new performance model.. and didn't realize it was "PUP", which this kit won't work on. DOH.
Link to item for sale:
MPP Page Mill 365mm Big Brake Kit | Mountain Pass Performance
Other boxes just opened to show contents. I called MPP but they have a 20% restocking fee and said it would be better to just sell them here, so here I am. I already ordered the correct Rotor kit, so these are just sitting in the shop. My loss is your gain. I paid ~2460 directly from MPP.
$2075 SHIPPED I accept Paypal, Venmo, or Credit Card.

Thanks!
iLbeKes.jpg

NUlnPY4.jpg

ICNdYbM.jpg
Credit card for payment? Are you a company?

^ yes..I have a legit company(I make custom Toyota parts). My online store can accept CC if you need to pay that way.
Www.mesocustoms.com
Or IG; MESO CUSTOMS

Off topic here, but you have real nice custom stuff on your site. I have a 2nd gen Tundra with a bunch of aftermarket stuff on it. Too bad I’m done modding my Tundra.

Attachments

• C3FA59EB-AA84-43AD-96C1-43358D47B115.jpeg
    C3FA59EB-AA84-43AD-96C1-43358D47B115.jpeg
    707 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: meso
SOLD.
Thanks everyone

Off topic here, but you have real nice custom stuff on your site. I have a 2nd gen Tundra with a bunch of aftermarket stuff on it. Too bad I’m done modding my Tundra.
Nice Tundra! I’m more into Tacoma stuff, but slowly working to them.
If only these would fit with my te37's but I got em in 18s :(
On the bright side, you did get the best wheels ever made:) . I have TE’s goin on this in a few weeks, but 20” so I could clear BBK’s.