Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor BNIB: Signature SV105 Fully Forged Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MODEL+

Global Vendor
Oct 21, 2020
Portland, OR
Listings
Signature Wheels needs no introduction around here, we all love them.
Unfortunately, there's a change of course with business and plans on my end. If you missed out on Signature's Black Friday deal then here's your second chance.

Signature Forged SV105
20x9 / 20x10.5, concave front and deep concave rear.
Brushed Black Triple Tint

Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg

---
I spent a good amount of time calculating spec and color choice before ordering these beauties. This is an aggressive fitment for Model 3 and flush fitment for Model Y. If you're interested, DM me about offset and what tire size I was planning to use.

I'm just looking to get my money back on these brand new wheels. Never been test mounted, ships with original box, valve stems and extra center caps. Asking $3850 + Shipping

UPDATE
NEW PRICE $3200 SHIPPED.

No longer BNIB but still mint.
Rear wheels have some small rock chips on the outer edge.
Will ship with original box.

Private message or Email me -- [email protected]

Thanks for looking,
Danny

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Why?!?!?! I was so anxious to see these on your car. Good luck with the sale :(

Sorry to disappoint! It may still happen, depending on how this sale goes...

So are they black or a dark grey?

It's black under low lighting and dark grey when hit with a flash or in the sunlight. The brushed finishing is stunning!

Beautiful! Wish I could afford them. Awesome seller as well, don’t hesitate to buy from this guy.

p.s. @rensupreme still have the vorsteiner’s?

Yes sir! Message me, let's work something out! ;)

To the tesla community,

I wanted to give a heads up that we will be seeing an increase in our retail costs starting February 1, 2021. We have been putting this off, but rising UPS international shipping rates and materials costs are unavoidable. New costs will be factored in starting February 1, but if you are on the fence and want to get in ahead of it then let me know. Only a deposit needs to be made by February 1st in order to save the spot in the queue.

Thank you,
Jamie

Bump

Shopping around for wheels.. Can you please shoot me pricing shipped to 92027? Also curious about offset and tire spec as these are possibly going on a bagged 3performance (don’t think that makes a difference?) Are tires tires included now that you have them mounted?

Reactions: MODEL+