TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Boca Raton Store received go ahead tonight

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Nickjhowe, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Nickjhowe

Nickjhowe Member

Finally after LOTS of work by Tesla with the city council an home owners' associations, the Town Center Mall Tesla store received the go ahead tonight. I was due to speak to the city council but at the last minute everything got resolved and so I got a pass.

The store should be open in 8 weeks or so.

After the meeting I had dinner with the VP of store design and development, and Graham Carroll, the head South East region sales. More stores and service centers on their way soon! Unfortunately the remaining FL superchargers are still in the permitting phase, but things are moving forward.

2. Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone Member

Awesome news, Nick! Tesla is lucky to have such a great representative like yourself.

3. JPP

JPP Active Member

Thanks, Nick. So when I visit my Mom I will have a place to go hang out and pine over being separated from my S...

4. aviators99

aviators99 Model S - R140

Happened to be in Boca today.

20131115_135828.jpg

5. Larry Chanin

Larry Chanin Model S Perf Sig 1055

Hi Nick,

I'd like to thank you and the other Boca Raton residents that sent emails to the City Council in support of the store.

Larry