Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Boca Raton Store received go ahead tonight

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally after LOTS of work by Tesla with the city council an home owners' associations, the Town Center Mall Tesla store received the go ahead tonight. I was due to speak to the city council but at the last minute everything got resolved and so I got a pass.

The store should be open in 8 weeks or so.

After the meeting I had dinner with the VP of store design and development, and Graham Carroll, the head South East region sales. More stores and service centers on their way soon! Unfortunately the remaining FL superchargers are still in the permitting phase, but things are moving forward.

Finally after LOTS of work by Tesla with the city council an home owners' associations, the Town Center Mall Tesla store received the go ahead tonight. I was due to speak to the city council but at the last minute everything got resolved and so I got a pass.

The store should be open in 8 weeks or so.

After the meeting I had dinner with the VP of store design and development, and Graham Carroll, the head South East region sales. More stores and service centers on their way soon! Unfortunately the remaining FL superchargers are still in the permitting phase, but things are moving forward.

Thanks, Nick. So when I visit my Mom I will have a place to go hang out and pine over being separated from my S...

Happened to be in Boca today.

20131115_135828.jpg