Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Boca Raton Wedding: Calling on Model X Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello lovely Tesla owners!

My Bride and I are getting married this Saturday, April 23rd, in the Boca Raton area. We had an amazing idea to have the Model X as our getaway car! We we're working on this already, but last minute the plans fell through. But, we're not giving up!

We're calling on a happy Model X owner that would like to be part of our beautiful wedding! All we need is a quick ride in your Model X as the official getaway car, from the church to the wedding reception.

You can also attend the entire wedding if you would like and meets lots of fun interesting people from the 260 guests, or just give us a ride in your beautiful car. Either way you'll have fun. The reception has great food, live entertainment and one giant cake! Plus, you'll get professional photos of your car, video footage with a drone, and we'll get to the be the first people to use in social media hashtag TeslaWedding during a live wedding! You'll make history with us.

Does this sound like a fun way to spend an hour or day? If you think yes, then please help our Tesla dreams come true :)

If interested, please contact me. Once you contact me, I will give you the details. Wedding is from 2 to 3 PM. Lots of picture taking after at the Church and the car, which you get to keep. The reception is in Delray Beach off Atlantic Ave downtown. You can stay if you'd like, up to you. If you have a business that is looking for clients, we can make a shout out at the wedding.

If interested, please give me a call or text at 561.414. seven seven, one two. Call or text Any time. My name is John. :)

Thank you!
John

PS Why do we want a Tesla for our wedding? We believe in the mission of Tesla of taking care of our planet by using sustainable transportation. In the near future we will be Tesla owners too, and we want our Tesla story to start at our wedding.

John B.
Congratulations, and all the best to you and your bride.

I would love to help, but I don't have a Model X.

But, since you've got us all interested now, you'll have to post pictures/video if you get one.

Again, Best of Luck and I hope you have a wonderful wedding and marriage,

Bruce

PS Why do we want a Tesla for our wedding? We believe in the mission of Tesla of taking care of our planet by using sustainable transportation. In the near future we will be Tesla owners too, and we want our Tesla story to start at our wedding.

Hi John,

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I know that you don't currently own a Tesla, but you certainly have the necessary Tesla Enthusiasm. We would love to have folks like you join our club. If you are interested, click on the link to Florida Tesla Enthusiasts in my signature.

Regards,

Larry

Hi Larry and Bruce,

Thank you for the reply! The wedding was amazing! Very beautiful with so much positive energy. Even our 15 year veteran wedding photographer said it was quite special because of the love felt in the room.

Bruce, I'll post some pictures at your request from our official photographer. I'm waiting to get them back soon. The video will take some time though.

We ended up renting a traditional stretch limo, which was fine. Model X would have been really cool, but it's OK it all worked out. And for the other person who wrote me about the Boca store, we originally did reach out to the Boca store and that was our first potential lead, but due to the high demand for test drives they were not able to do it.

I can't say next time lol, but for our anniversary owning a Tesla would be really cool and it's a real goal.

Larry, I'll check out your club. Sounds awesome!

Thank you!
John