Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Body Colored Plastic Trim

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this has been covered before. Finally ended up getting the black plastic trim around the wheel wells, lower door, front and rear bumpers painted body color (Midnight Silver). Not for everyone I know, but I like the look. Here are some pics.
IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg
IMG_0004.jpg

Looks good! How much did you end up paying and who did the work? Thanks in advance.
I ended up paying $3750 for it. Done by Sarkis Motors in Huntington Beach. (Sako is the one to contact there. Very easy to work with) I think it is a fair price considering all the labor involved in removing, sanding down the pieces to get rid of the texture, painting and reattaching them. PM me if you have any other questions. Here are some Pics of work in progress.

IMG_9952.jpg IMG_9953.jpg IMG_9957.jpg IMG_9955.jpg IMG_9961.jpg IMG_9960.jpg IMG_0081.JPG IMG_0083.JPG

Any body work it seems for Tesla’s have a 50% markup than a regular vehicle. I’ve seen body repair getting almost twice the amount quoted. Most independent shops don’t want to touch Tesla’s and the ones that do are aware of this. Stories of bricking the car circulates among the shops it seems