Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Body shop in GTA recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Managed to scratch up rear drivers side pretty bad, rear door and above the wheel. Picture attached.

It was a parking lot onramp very narrow. Sensor was beeping on right side. Didn't notice how close I was on left side. Should have checked my mirror...

Wanted to know if anyone has any recommendations for body shops. Was going to try Budd's collision since I am in Oakville.

Attachments

• 20181021_090501.jpg
    20181021_090501.jpg
    544.3 KB · Views: 136
Managed to scratch up rear drivers side pretty bad, rear door and above the wheel. Picture attached.

It was a parking lot onramp very narrow. Sensor was beeping on right side. Didn't notice how close I was on left side. Should have checked my mirror...

Wanted to know if anyone has any recommendations for body shops. Was going to try Budd's collision since I am in Oakville.
Ouch.... Yes I think Budds is a good choice. They are tesla approved. I've been in there a couple of times over the last few weeks or so because I've got some paint issues on delivery we are still trying to deal with. They see a lot of model 3s so they are experienced with them and the staff is always been very friendly.

Last edited:

Yes Budds is approved. Excellence Auto Body and 427 Auto Collision are as well and are also sponsors of Ontario.teslaownersclub.ca
Are you a member?

Unfortunately I had exactly same in my car. I went to 427 Auto Collision. Good experience and it is close to you as well

Ouch! Two panels were impacted which brings up the cost. Don't worry though, the damage doesn't look too bad and I'm sure it will look like new after you get it repaired. Considering you have red multi-coat that (like other Tesla multi coat paints) is seemingly difficult to replicate, I'd stick to a Tesla authorized body shop. Mine is at Excellence getting pre-delivery paint issues addressed right now so hopefully I'll have good news to report.