Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Body shop recommendation in South Bay (NOT CHILTON, they are horrible)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have any recommendation for Tesla approved bodyshop? I am in the South Bay. Please do not recommend Chilton in Santa Clara as they are absolutely horrible. They had their chance and they completely blew it.
I tried Brooks but they wanted forever just to schedule my repair after they had parts. I ended up using the newly opened Tesla body repair center on Mabury Rd. They were very fast and did pretty good work. They worked on two cars for me, my S and my 3.

I've gone to both Brooks in Fremont (someone rear ended me..minor) and Tesla body shop on Mabury. I've had good experiences with both. The first time, Brooks was able to get me in after about 1 week. The Tesla body shop got me in the same weak (rear quarter window smash-and-grab and interior panel replacement). I went to Brooks initially for the rear window but they were telling me that it would be 3 weeks before they could get me in. At the time, the Tesla body shop literally just opened a few days before. I hear both are booking pretty far out now though.