TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Body shop recommendations for Seattle area?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Crusoe, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Crusoe

Crusoe Member

I have had 3 different people scrap my MS in parking garages and yesterday the worst one occurred and the lady left actually a note. No denting just scrapes to the aluminum.

Any recommendations on a paint shop?

2. Metropolitan Detail

metropolitandetail.com 425.233.6068 12700 Bel-Red
    Queen City Auto Rebuild 425.883.3300

They also service Porsche and Ferrari. Best quality!

• Informative x 1
  3. ibdb

ibdb 3 Car Garage and a 5 Car Life

Reviving this thread to look for any recent experiences. I just (a little over an hour ago) got rear ended while stopped at a stop light. Low speed, but the compact truck that hit me damaged both the bumper and the hatch.

Money is no object -- the *&^%&# who hit me can worry about what it costs. I tried a few searches around the forums and didn't find much other than this thread and a few mentions of people who were not happy with the Tesla certified Bel Red. I didn't see anyone mention any experience with Pacific Auto Body. I'm more than just a little anal about caring for Kohola (our big blue whale of a Model S) and am still seething mad at the moment, so forgive me if I missed something obvious elsewhere.

• Like x 1
  4. boiler81

boiler81 Member

I've had great quality work from Bellevue Auto Rebuild. Had Mercedes E350 in there twice, and my Miata once. Each time, I've been unable to detect the repair or any paint match issues. They are a certified Mercedes body shop and all their work is warranted for life of car. Don't know if they work on Tesla's, but they work on all the high end German brands. Good Luck.