TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Body shop recommendations for Seattle area?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Crusoe, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Crusoe

Crusoe Member

I have had 3 different people scrap my MS in parking garages and yesterday the worst one occurred and the lady left actually a note. No denting just scrapes to the aluminum.

Any recommendations on a paint shop?

2. Metropolitan Detail

Metropolitan Detail Local Vendor - Northwest

metropolitandetail.com 425.233.6068 12700 Bel-Red
    Queen City Auto Rebuild 425.883.3300

They also service Porsche and Ferrari. Best quality!

3. ibdb

ibdb 3 Car Garage and a 5 Car Life

Reviving this thread to look for any recent experiences. I just (a little over an hour ago) got rear ended while stopped at a stop light. Low speed, but the compact truck that hit me damaged both the bumper and the hatch.

Money is no object -- the *&^%&# who hit me can worry about what it costs. I tried a few searches around the forums and didn't find much other than this thread and a few mentions of people who were not happy with the Tesla certified Bel Red. I didn't see anyone mention any experience with Pacific Auto Body. I'm more than just a little anal about caring for Kohola (our big blue whale of a Model S) and am still seething mad at the moment, so forgive me if I missed something obvious elsewhere.