Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Body Shop recommendations - SW Ohio (Dayton area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all, Just wanted to see if anyone had any body shops in the Dayton area that they'd recommend for working on Teslas.

We live in Brookville and our garage was taken out by the tornado that came through on Memorial Day night. Everyone in the neighborhood is safe and our house came through fairly well. Just missing lots of shingles, siding, gutters and a few broken windows. The detached garage on the other hand... As you can see in the photos, a wall and roof are on the car. The insurance adjuster for the auto policy's won't come look at the cars until the the garage is off of the car, so I'm currently waiting on my home owners insurance to send an adjuster out to survey the damage so that I can then remove what's left of the garage and get to the cars.

Thanks!

Mike
IMG_0260.JPG
IMG_0267.JPG
IMG_0269.JPG

Have to agree with @Derek Kessler about the possibility of totaling the car. However, through personal experience, I was quite satisfied with the work at Rife Auto Body in Columbus (2300 Cardigan Ave, Columbus, OH 43215 .I lived in Bowling Green at the time). Beautiful job and it was a Tesla recommend facility; they know what they are doing. Don't know how the repair landscape has changed in the intervening 2 years.
Good luck! Lots of nice existing inventory with free supercharging.