Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Body Shop Recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So a chainlink fence at the CVS parking lot was caught by the wind and damaged the right rear door of my S. Anyone familiar with the two authorized body shops in MA? Highway Autobody in Rockland and Hollis Auto Body in Ashland? Unfortunately I'm about 3 hours away from either one. And don't even get me started about CVS.
IMG_1324.JPG

When my wife rear-ended someone with my 2014 MS85 I used a shop in Marlblehead, MA (that did great work, though they were not quick. In their defense getting a new hood from Tesla took forever. Also, my tesla was not the first one they worked on. They had repaired a roadster and a couple of MS' before mine. They guys name is Paul @ Motor Inc.

6 Woodfin Terrace # A, Marblehead, MA 01945

I know this may be too late at this point, but I had the majority of my passenger side replaced at Hollis Auto Body last year. The work was very well done, very slow, and unbelievably expensive. insurance covered it all above my deductible, but the number was staggering. When did Highway in Rockland get added? That's about 20 minutes from me, not the 75 minute drive to Hollis.

Thanks @Babasnoopy - I'm not sure when Highway was added. Both shops were great to work with and provided estimates in a very timely manner. The estimates where within $2 of each other and came in just under $5,000 which seems crazy to me for the repair. CVS has accepted liability so I won't be out any money but is disputing the cost. They will be sending their own adjuster to the body shop once the car is in for repair. I elected to go with Hollis and they already ordered the new door panel. I won't be taking the car in till the parts arrive, they estimate 5-7 days for the repair once I drop off the car.

I just dropped my S off at Hollis Auto Body. I backed into a really, really high curb of some sort at a parking garage in Boston. (I never saw what I hit.) The rear, driver's side bumper is all scraped up and one of the ultrasound sensors is missing.

I'll let you know what my experience with Hollis is. The Dedham service center recommended I go to the shop in Rockland, but that's an hour away. Hollis is about half that. So far the folks at Hollis have been great. They estimated the repair would take two weeks. They've had the car about four days so far.

I'll let you know what my experience with Hollis is. The Dedham service center recommended I go to the shop in Rockland, but that's an hour away. Hollis is about half that. So far the folks at Hollis have been great. They estimated the repair would take two weeks. They've had the car about four days so far.

To make it short, Hollis Auto Body was great. They had the car for 16 days, but they were always quick to answer my questions. The car looks great. They even did a full interior and exterior detail. I was very satisfied with them.

• Helpful
Reactions: DC Autocraft