Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Body Shops Orlando Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So... brick wall mania trying to find a local shop willing to install an after market product without insurance paying for the "repair".... Dayas in Longwood was waiting to hear back from Tesla in regards to their "blessing" in backing the install.... still no reply back from Tesla... in the meantime I continued my search for a shop willing to paint and install an Unplugged Performance Fascia refresh kit plus I ordered the evanexx rear lighted T....
Finally, a no BS shop who works on high end vehicles bit....
Superior Auto in Pinellas Park over by Tampa (I'm in Orlando but my search extended due to no takers).... spoke with the owner Ron... once the refresh kit arrives (lighted rear T already here) he told me to bring it all to him and within 24/48 hrs it's being worked on...he made it clear he doesn't sit on jobs.... I'm excited as he'll and will post pics and my overall experience once complete...
Cheers.

And now SA is ignoring my emails and won't confirm my appointment. Seems having a project that's not oem and or covered by insurance....im radioactive....nobody wants to touch this project.....14 shops and counting, not one taker....