Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi there, anyone recommend a shop where i can get a body wrap, powder coat wheels, and window tints? Preferably, I would like to be all in one place but different places is fine as well.

This would be for a model x solid black vehicle. Any recommendations for which body wrap, powder coat wheels, and window tints to go for?

The shop can be in NJ, NY or CT.

Thanks guys!

What is the difference between the two and which one is more price reasonable?

That's a religious discussion. :)

Dipping -- Plastidip, Proline, or Autoflex (in increasing cost and quality) are all spray on, removable auto paints. They have unlimited color options since you can mix in really any colors, pearls, and other enhancements to come up with some real unique colors. It's also less expensive than wraps. You can do Plastidip yourself if you're inclined. Here's my personal experience with Autoflex: Dipped my car: Autoflex Matte + ZTA Hypershift + Blueberry Juice

Wraps -- I don't have personal experience with, while the color selection is wide, it's limited to what the manufacturers offer. It also takes quite a bit longer to apply and remove (one day versus one hour). But it doesn't need a paint booth like Proline or Autoflex do.

Check out this youtube channel for all you need to know about Dipping: DipYourCar

For wraps, someone else will need to chime in.