Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Boise Service/Sales Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I talked with a Tesla Service Ranger who was at my house about a month ago and asked him about this, because it's been rumored for years, and he kind of rolled his eyes and said, "Oh, don't get me started on that. I'll believe it when I see it." He did tell me about this particular location, and knew that some people considered it pretty solid, but he didn't believe it yet. Apparently they've had places they thought were going to happen a few times, and something gets obstructed or falls through, even when they were 100% sure and even had leases signed, so he is not on the optimist train until it's really absolutely fully complete and operational. So add my skepticism to the list.

I was going to go drop off my ballot, and figured it was time for me to do some sleuthing on Beverly Lane to see if anything had been started yet, and I got the scoop! First picture!

TeslaMap.jpg

There's where it is, with the Tesla "T". That's near Cole Rd. and Victory, so nice and centrally located. It's an industrial park area with some really big buildings. Address is 2792 Beverly, I think.

TeslaStoreFront.jpg

And there's the big TESLA logo! The inside doesn't have anything in it yet. It's just a big cement floor. This is not the front building that is directly on Beverly Lane. You turn in, and it's like the second building back behind it. And this is the backside of the building. The funny thing is that I came up Frye Lane originally, which is the parallel street one block to the East, and it was from there that I spotted this big logo on the building.