Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bolloré Bluecar in Paris

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received this email from bluecar:

If you wish, you can come and test the Bluecar in our center in Vaucresson, open every business day. Please contact me at+33 1 49 98 97 28 to make an appointment.

Finally, please be informed that the first Bluecar will be delivered in the first days of June 2012 and that you will be able to rent it for 300€ (all taxes included), per month with a minimum engagement of three months.

I was also referred to this brochure:
Brochure - Bluecar by Pininfarina

I think given the 30 kWh battery that the €300/month is pretty good. They claim 90 miles + on the highway and 150 miles + in city.

Given it also seems to have just a 3 month minimum rental term it looks interesting.

David - can you say some more about driving it?

What can I say - it's a car!

Within the limitations of the Geneva test track (maybe 40mph max), it was plenty quick enough. Probably a bit slower than the Focus EV, but it is set up for urban use. The cabin was functional, but this was a Paris Autolib car and so was likely designed for the rigours of that environment. The interior of the one in the brochure looks more posh.