Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bolt leasing details, with hot money factor action!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

e-FTW

New electron smell
Aug 23, 2015
San Francisco, CA
Am sorry, am trying hard to not research or know what a money factor does, but am sure actual smart folks here know what that does. Or if GM's is any good:
program.jpg

GM launches Chevy Bolt EV’s leasing program: $309 a month and $0 down after incentives in California

I have never leased a car, and we normally pay cash, but that is mighty attractive just to use as a golf cart... :D

To put it in perspective, GM is pushing them out at less than 1/3 the price of the Model S 60 in black on the exact same lease.

Last edited:
I have never leased a car, and we normally pay cash, but that is mighty attractive just to use as a golf cart... :D

To put it in perspective, GM is pushing them out at less than 1/3 the price of the Model S 60 in black on the exact same lease.[/QUOTE

I am not sure I understand
Am sorry, am trying hard to not research or know what a money factor does, but am sure actual smart folks here know what that does. Or if GM's is any good:
program.jpg

GM launches Chevy Bolt EV’s leasing program: $309 a month and $0 down after incentives in California

Money factor multiplied by 2400 equals APR, as I understand it.
Money Factor