Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Bomely® Tesla Model 3&Y Accessories are Constantly Being Updated.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Bomely

Former Vendor
Jun 17, 2022
MO
Hi everyone,
Bomely is happy to join and support the TMC Forum now and in the future. Can't wait to share the Tesla series of Bomely with you on Tesla Owners Online Forum and would love to hear your feedback.
From now on I will continue to update Tesla accessories, including some promo.
Updating
🌈08/02/2022
Rear Trunk Protector is available.
40%
off: Amazon discount link
Discount period: from 08/12/2022 at 16:00PM to 08/19/2022 at 16:00PM PDT
Amazon directly buying: Amazon.com

Fit: 2020-2022 Tesla Model Y 5-Seater
Material: ABS
Features:
1. High-quality material is wear-resistant and scratch-resistant, and durable.
2. They can prevent the fluff areas on the left and right of the trunk from getting dirty and scratched.
Installation: No drilling required and will not damage your car.
IMG_7154.jpg
IMG_7788.jpg

🌈07/21/2022
For the 3rd anniversary celebration of the Bomely store, the following discounts were specially made to thank everyone for their trust in Bomely.
2017-2022 Tesla Model 3 Rear Trunk Side Storage Box - 30% Off - $26.59: Amazon Discount Code

2020-2022 Tesla Model Y Front Trunk Luggage Bags - 30% Off - $69.99: Amazon Discount Code

2017-2022 Tesla Model 3 Floor Mats(TPE) - 30% Off - $76.99: Amazon Discount Code

2017-2022 Tesla Model 3 Trunk Mat (TPE) - 20% Off - $47.99: Amazon Discount Code

2020-2022 Tesla Model Y Front Trunk Mat+ Front mat+Trunk storage mat+Back seat cover (5-Seater, Set of 6 Mats) - 20% Off - $111.99: Amazon Discount Code

2020-2022 Tesla Model Y Mud Flaps (No Drilling) - 50% Off - $19.99: Amazon Discount Code

2020-2022 Tesla Model Y Rear Middle Storage Box - 30% Off - $20.99: Amazon Discount Code

Discount period: from 07/21/2022 at 01:00AM to 07/28/2022 at 23:59PM PDT.

You can join Bomely's Tesla facebook group. In the future, I will often post coupons and new product for Tesla accessories in the group.

Updating
🌈07/13/2022
Pet Mat for 2021 2022 Tesla Model Y

Design Purposes of Pet Mat:
1. To address the common problem of Tesla owners with pets:
Pets scratch the seat cover.
Pets urinate in the car.
Pet hair left in the car is difficult to clean.
2. In order to solve the function that the original pet mat cannot be stored. (as below pictures)
3. To work better with Bomely's pet barrier, so that your pet can stay in the trunk comfortably without disturbing your drive.

Amazon Link
Pet Mat: Amazon.com
Pet Barrier: Amazon.com (being restocked)

After reading my introduction to the pet mat and pet barrier, what do you think?

Updating
🌈07/12/2022
Model Y 5-Seater and 7-Seater Rear Trunk Waterproof Bag

In summer you definitely need a waterproof bag for ice cubes and drinks.Your dirty sneakers are covered in muddy water and need an easy-to-clean waterproof bag to keep them in.
The Model Y 5-Seater and 7-Seater Rear Trunk Waterproof Bag can meet your needs.

It is made of Oxford cloth, which is strong and waterproof. There is an installation video in the Amazon link. Those who are interested can watch it. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Z5S6NHY/
Rear-Trunk-Waterproof-Bag-3.jpg

Updating
🌈07/11/2022
First newest event: Amazon Prime Day 2022 (July 12-13 )

🔥20% off all products

✅ Bomely store: Amazon.com

✅ Kingna store: Amazon.com

Updating
🌈07/07/2022
Tesla Model Y Rear Guard
has been design.
Are you interested? Please tell me what you think.

Is the fluff area on the left and right of the trunk easy to get dirty? Are you often worried about getting scratched? The most hateful thing is that it sticks to the hair.This left and right guard can help you solve these problems.

Note:
  • I test them, they fit 2020+ Model Y.
  • If you are interested, please join my facebook group. I'll post to let you know in my group when it's available.
  • If you have any questions, you can ask here. I will answer them one by one.

Bomely is honored to be a part of this forum, and I will happily accept everyone's suggestions for my products.

I have created 2 facebook groups where you can join to get discount code or new product information.
Model Y facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/653490385748092
Model 3 facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/422822292837341

The Bomely factory is design more Tesla products to meet your needs. I will update in the facebook group and forum as soon as there is a product update.

At the same time, your feedback is invaluable to me. Of course, you can tell me other designs you'd like to decorate your Tesla with, and we'll take a close look at everyone's comments.🌈🌈

Attachments

• pet-barrier-3.jpg
    pet-barrier-3.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Model-Y-Pet-Mat-1.jpg
    Model-Y-Pet-Mat-1.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 2017-2022 Rear Trunk Side Storage Box With Cover - 30% - B09NRCDQKR.jpg
    2017-2022 Rear Trunk Side Storage Box With Cover - 30% - B09NRCDQKR.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 2020-2022 Tesla Model Y Front Trunk Luggage Bags - 30% - B09HZGXKP1.jpg
    2020-2022 Tesla Model Y Front Trunk Luggage Bags - 30% - B09HZGXKP1.jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 2017-2022 Tesla Model 3 Floor Mats(TPE) - 30% - B096RP34K3.jpg
    2017-2022 Tesla Model 3 Floor Mats(TPE) - 30% - B096RP34K3.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
I don't have this exact brand of side storage boxes, if that is what this video intends to show, but mine look the same. The liner is nice just in case liquid or small items spill in the storage space. The lids, unlike some other brands, have loops to use instead of cutouts to pull the lid up. This is visually more pleasing and adds a complete load floor/surface over the side storage area without any holes.

what exactly am I looking at here, the rubber bumpers on the wheel wells?

What's the purpose of these?

Fit and finish look nice!
Hi, thanks for your question.On behalf of Bomely company, I just joined this forum. I may not have stated the case for this product. Now I do the explanation:
Is the fluff area on the left and right of the trunk easy to get dirty? Are you often worried about getting scratched? The most hateful thing is that it sticks to the hair.This left and right guard can help you solve these problems.
If you are interested in it, you can wait 1-2 months and it is being shipped to Amazon warehouse.

I like this concept. I store probably too much in the trunk and treat it like my old hatchback and unfortunately don't take good enough care. I have a trunk mat that covers the carpeted area, but is too short to prevent scratching of the upper plastic area.

Would be nice to see if these could extend up further!! And also ok the hatch lid, too.

I like this concept. I store probably too much in the trunk and treat it like my old hatchback and unfortunately don't take good enough care. I have a trunk mat that covers the carpeted area, but is too short to prevent scratching of the upper plastic area.

Would be nice to see if these could extend up further!! And also ok the hatch lid, too.
Wow😁Thank you for liking my designs. Other accessories are still under consideration for design. If there is, I will update it on the forum and my Facebook group.