Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bonjour à tous !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone!
Future Model 3 owner here :)

After talking all my acquaintances to death with Tesla-this and Tesla-that, I eventually decided to join the one community who will NOT be bored to death with Tesla talk... and here I am ! :)

And after watching some threads here, I think you are all waaay crazier than me! The level of hairsplitting and nitpicking in some technical theads is far above anything I could have imagined. :D I love it !

By the way, I had to register on the forum twice, because the first time, I never received the confirmation email the first time, and I had read-only permissions. So I created another account (the one I'm posting with) with another email address and it worked fine.
Anyone know if the admins can merge the two accounts ?
:confused:

Thanks NikeWings and GSP :)

It is great to have both of you here at TMC. I would love to hear more about Tesla from a French perspective.

GSP
Alas, my experience at the moment is pretty limited : only half a Model S test-drive, and I couldn't even try the Autopilot (traffic jam on the highway, so we stayed in the city). :(

But I'm gonna work not very far from the Tesla Store in the near future, so I think I'm gonna be there quite often. :D (They have a Model X now, and I want to play with those stupid doors !)