Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bonjour and hello from Montreal!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

Just ordered my blue Model 3 SR+ here in Montreal on 26 October. I'm dying to get a VIN + delivery date (hope it's before 31 December, otherwise I won't get the provincial rebate!) but in the meantime, I just wanted to learn and read as much as possible, so here I am.

First electric car, ever. I'm beyond excited and ecstatic!

Reactions: CyberGus
Hey everyone,

Just ordered my blue Model 3 SR+ here in Montreal on 26 October. I'm dying to get a VIN + delivery date (hope it's before 31 December, otherwise I won't get the provincial rebate!) but in the meantime, I just wanted to learn and read as much as possible, so here I am.

First electric car, ever. I'm beyond excited and ecstatic!

We should be ok, the government extended the grant! when did you order and what config? Laval or Ferrier?

Hi there! Just received my M3 SR+ Nov. 19th in Laval. So far everything's as expected! Except the car way more fun to drive than anticipated and I found AP much more usefull than predicted.

Great experienced so far! Did you have a reference code when you purchased?

Hi there! Just received my M3 SR+ Nov. 19th in Laval. So far everything's as expected! Except the car way more fun to drive than anticipated and I found AP much more usefull than predicted.

Great experienced so far! Did you have a reference code when you purchased?

Thats great to hear! Love that you're loving it! I actually didnt have a referral code when purchasing and still waiting for the car! do you know if it's possible to add in one while im still waiting for the car ? If so, you can send me over yours and i'll send it to my SA