Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bonnie's Xcellent Adventure w/X Sig 2 - Config, Delivery, Roadtrip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess this is as good a place as any for some late night ramblings that amazingly I remembered....

1. Start with a baby turtle
2. Age 4-7 years
3. Upgrade the range via mutation (also artificially ages some)
4. Tow behind Model X in a closed trailer
RESULT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

That is all.

Edit: Oh, right... to stay on topic -- please provide details on what dog supplies are needed for your stay in PNW. :)

Any chance you'll make it any further east? I believe I speak for all of New York City when I say we'd love to have you. :) After all, where do you think New York Super Fudge Chunk comes from (and don't say Vermont!).

-CB

Just wanted to second MrBoylan. You have a lot of fans out here in NY, and once you're in Chicago, I mean, you're practically here already. You know how close we keep everything on the east coast, it's super crowded :smile:

I'm #2,567 - pretty sure you can get here before I see my own X. Bring it, Bonnie!

I guess this is as good a place as any for some late night ramblings that amazingly I remembered....

1. Start with a baby turtle
2. Age 4-7 years
3. Upgrade the range via mutation (also artificially ages some)
4. Tow behind Model X in a closed trailer
RESULT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

That is all.

Edit: Oh, right... to stay on topic -- please provide details on what dog supplies are needed for your stay in PNW. :)

Only one pup will be along for the trip, the one that actually likes crowds and new experiences (Houston The Magnificent). But I think I'm good on places to stay, though I appreciate the offer. My former college roommate might be a little unhappy with me if I ditched her. "But but they have TESLAs in the garage!!!" probably won't fly.

But he likes treats! Anything from an apple (really) to low-processed dog treats. Or just scratch his belly.

Houston - stare.jpg

Reactions: BLKMDL3
Just wanted to second MrBoylan. You have a lot of fans out here in NY, and once you're in Chicago, I mean, you're practically here already. You know how close we keep everything on the east coast, it's super crowded :smile:

I'm #2,567 - pretty sure you can get here before I see my own X. Bring it, Bonnie!

So you'll come to Chicago? Because, like, you're practically there already :).

- - - Updated - - -

Is this the pony thread? I was told there would be ponies.

Houston is pretty close to a pony. And if he doesn't stop barking right now, he might be available.

But I think I'm good on places to stay, though I appreciate the offer. My former college roommate might be a little unhappy with me if I ditched her. "But but they have TESLAs in the garage!!!" probably won't fly.
Stay longer and hang out at both places. ;) Also note that we have an 80A HPWC @ 239V under load and a 14-50.

X-citing indeed! As you may recall, my house is about as far from I-80 as yours is (not very:smile:). Just a few SuperChargers down the road. Obviously you're invited, duh. Come see my little slice of the woods. Doggie can do some much needed rampaging as the cats are waay too comfortable. If you go south first, I'll be on your return loop. X-citing!

Any news on on the sub zero package?

Bonnie, let us know your SoCal charging schedule to wish you safe traveling. A coffee or food stop with the Orange County Tesla Group (OC Tesla) would be fantastic. Enjoy the journey and watch the speed between Tucumcari, NM and Shamrock, TX.

I'll be in the SoCal area for a few days with family (Redondo Beach, Fountain Valley, Mission Viejo), so def will have time.

- - - Updated - - -

X-citing indeed! As you may recall, my house is about as far from I-80 as yours is (not very:smile:). Just a few SuperChargers down the road. Obviously you're invited, duh. Come see my little slice of the woods. Doggie can do some much needed rampaging as the cats are waay too comfortable. If you go south first, I'll be on your return loop. X-citing!

Any news on on the sub zero package?

Yay. And no news yet on the sub zero package. Other than an email indicating it's being investigated.