Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bonnie's Xcellent Adventure w/X Sig 2 - Config, Delivery, Roadtrip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please don't forget the folks in the Roseville/Sacramento area!

Oh heck no! You guys will get to see it right away. Maybe a meetup at the Rocklin store?

- - - Updated - - -

Does SoCal include a stop in San Diego Supercharger? :)

You MIGHT have to drive up to FV, but it's possible I'll swing through SD. Need to finalize plans & a lot is dependent on actual delivery date.

I'm sure that SLC would love to see you! We could arrange for a BBQ at a dog friendly park if that would help! Of course if it is colder we will find a dog friendly home and food if you have time!

1. Start with a baby turtle
4. Tow behind Model X in a closed trailer

Seeing a white Roadster being towed behind a white Model X would certainly be a sight to behold !
(Either open top trailer, or transparent closed trailer.)
Roadster road trip with Supercharging! Half hour Roadster journey each time the X is Supercharging.
5000lb towing capacity = no problem with Roadster tow.

Well, actually I wonder how much the total range would be reduced when towing the Roadster? Might not make it between all the SCs even with a 90kWh pack.

Fair enough. :)

I like the paint with depth to it, flat white speaks "rental car" to me. To each her own... :)

I like the clean crisp look of flat white. But I see what you mean by the 'rental car look':

roadster driveway.jpg

Bonnie, I think you have to make it all the way to Houston for the dog's sake. If you do, we can get the local Tesla crew together and have your food of choice (TexMex, BBQ, Steaks, etc.). We have a Luling City Market BBQ here in Houston as well (http://lulingcitymarket.com/) and it's very close to the Tesla gallery at the Galleria (I'm sure the employees would love to check out your ride).

Well then, I'll see you at City Market. You'll know me by the Pearl White S85 - and the green fiddle!

Rick

Perhaps we can get a few musician friends together. :) I might know a few in that area...

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds a great trip!

Have you got a youtube account ready for videos? Would be great to see a walk through of the X and you meeting people on your trip.

I do have a youtube account - we'll see. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Bonnie, I think you have to make it all the way to Houston for the dog's sake. If you do, we can get the local Tesla crew together and have your food of choice (TexMex, BBQ, Steaks, etc.). We have a Luling City Market BBQ here in Houston as well (http://lulingcitymarket.com/) and it's very close to the Tesla gallery at the Galleria (I'm sure the employees would love to check out your ride).

Whoa! Didn't know that little place branched out. They've hit the big time!

Yes, may make it to Houston. I'm thinking that some of the stops, we'll just have to party at the supercharger ... if I take everyone up on their offers of hospitality, I'll need about 3x more time than currently planning. But no reason we can't picnic while I charge. :)

Congratulations, Bonnie. When you get your X, my wife would love to see it to see if her BackMat, originally made for our Sig 461 Model S, could be configured for the Model X as well. She has now made more than 100 of them for happy Model S owners with canine BFFs.
Gypsy in the Model S.jpg