Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bonnie's Xcellent Adventure w/X Sig 2 - Config, Delivery, Roadtrip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats, Bonnie (& Ken, if you are checking in here)!

Would love to run an initial owner review from either or both of you on CleanTechnica and/or EV Obsession if you are interested at some point. I'm sure many people would appreciate that, and imagine it would help drive more demand to what looks to be the best SUV on the planet by a lap or so.

Would love to run an initial owner review from either or both of you on CleanTechnica and/or EV Obsession if you are interested at some point. I'm sure many people would appreciate that, and imagine it would help drive more demand to what looks to be the best SUV on the planet by a lap or so.

Ah, come on! You just want to get your hands on the car ;). Don´t blame you. But wouldn´t mind a review, either.

Congrats, bonnie & adelman!

Ah, come on! You just want to get your hands on the car ;). Don´t blame you. But wouldn´t mind a review, either.

Congrats, bonnie & adelman!

Haha, I just meant one of them writing an article about it after 1 week, 1 month, whatever felt right. :D I'm over in Europe, and wouldn't be able to swing over for pics/videos anytime soon anyway. :D We do have a great writer in Ventura/LA (with 2 EVs and on the verge of getting a Model S) who would surely love to do that, but I imagine Bonnie & Ken have more than enough requests to see the car -- so won't be too intrusive. :p :D

I'm just eager to see pics & videos and read initial impressions, AND run a nice exclusive piece or two from the first Sig reservation holders. :D

We do have a great writer in Ventura/LA (with 2 EVs and on the verge of getting a Model S) who would surely love to do that, but I imagine Bonnie & Ken have more than enough requests to see the car -- so won't be too intrusive. :p :D

I guess a well written article with lots of pictures might take a bit of the pressure off though (people reading what they want to know instead of individually bugging them and all asking mostly the same questions).

- - - Updated - - -

Just listening to a cool song on the radio which turns out to be "Renegades by the X Ambassadors"
Very suitable sound track :)

Congrats Bonnie!

So Sunday the other "half" comes into play, finally. Half the fun of getting something is wanting it, and we all know what the other half is. Woo Hoo. Enjoy your first drive down the coast, and give your best Rose Parade wave to all the people lining the road :cool:

I had a horrible day at work yesterday. I read the "good news" just before going to bed. Hearing about this (your delivery and the other Sig X's) just before going to bed is about the only thing that could and did finally bring a smile to my face :smile:

RT

- - - Updated - - -

Even if Bonnie doesn't produce an hour long video of her Model X experience, you know that one (likely many) of the Sig owners will have a YouTube video up within 24 hours of getting delivery. The sheer number of people clicking through to watch the video will provide them sufficient funds for several years worth of gas...

RT