Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Booking a service request

After waiting three months to be contacted about my missing front USB ports and wireless charging I received a date of 28th March at Nottingham asking if I wanted an am or pm slot. I replied straight away and four days later have received no confirmation.

I looked for an email address for Tesla Nottingham but there is nothing listed anywhere which seems ridiculous to me. The phone number I found online just rings and I have no idea if I drive the 65 mile round trip, whether or not they will complete the work.

My previous service bookings were just cancelled, which I assume was due to lack of parts but why is it so incredibly difficult to know what is happening. Is it just me or is everyone else having similar issues?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC