Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Booming and Lucrative Career Fields - 2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

RubberToe

Supporting the greater good
Jun 28, 2012
El Lay
All,
One of my cousins sons is getting ready to start college, and looking for advice on what good career fields might be given how fast thigs change these days. I thought it might be a good idea to start up a thread for those who may need to provide advice like this if and when asked. We all have our own professions, which somewhat narrow our individual perspectives. But by gathering input from the community at large we should be able to come up with a more well rounded list of careers that might not only be rewarding, but lucrative for budding college bound people looking to make their mark in the world. Let me offer my first choice:

Disgraced Social Media Influencer Rehabilitation Counselor:

What did you just subject me to in that video?

Mostly meant the thread to be a critique on what is happening in society these days versus an actual career advice thread. So someone posted some actual career advice, which works too.

The Olivia Jade video was meant to highlight that there are now so many disgraced social media influencers, that rehabilatating them would be a viable profession. Which ironically it could be. Not sure what a rehabilatated influencer would then do. Presumably continue influencing those wanting to be influenced, maybe in a more positive way?

I don't see Olivia turning into the next Greta Thunberg any time soon, but maybe she will end up getting an "honest" job, if such a thing exists online, and influence her influencees to do some good in the world.

I haven't actually watched the video I linked. I'll put that on my "to do" list for later today.

Strangely enough, we own the exact same toaster you see in the still from the video! :eek: It could be that Olivia's influence has permeated into my past purchases. Pretty powerful stuff there. :)

RT

On a serious note, how about "battery chemistry research engineer"? Building a more energy dense and cheaper battery is something every company is trying to do, and that certainly would help make the world a better place

RT