Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tshields

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Jun 15, 2020
MIAMI, FL
Its been around three weeks since the last time we spoke and I finally have some good news to share! Our Tesla Model 3 and Y Floormats have finally gone through customs and are finally ready to be released to us. At this moment, my partner is coordinating the logistics to bring our inventory to our warehouse where they ultimately get sent to you. We are estimating to ship out in 10 days and be delivered within two weeks! Those who have been waiting patiently for their Model Y front trunk replacement, we have just sent out our Model 3 front trunk replacements and will be express shipping our Model Y frunks shortly. I will be able to provide an ETA next update!

We appreciate your patience and understanding and we are excited to fulfill your orders. We are going to start shifting our attention to our model Y 7 seater owners. We will be starting production this month and will be producing our model Y 7 seater third row and model y 7 seater trunk/frunk version 1. We are expecting to ship the Model Y 7 seater third row and Y 7 seater trunk/frunk to our customers in December. Version 2 Model y 7 seater floor mats Version 2 are made of the same 3d material as the rest of our floor mats. Version 2 will arrive a couple of weeks after Version 1 and will be available o n our site for purchase soon.

For those looking to purchase our famous floor and trunk/frunk mats, please note that we have limited availability so please order soon.

A few updates ago, we started our giveaway where we were going to send free mudflaps to a few supporters on TMC chosen at random. Here are the winners:

@codenko
@Bums
@Jryan3

If you recognize this as your username please PM and we will send them out to you asap!

For our TMC supporters, I have enacted a 10% code just for you! Please enter tmc10 at checkout

Thank you and will be back when we start shipping out Model 3 and Y floor mats and will announce our next giveaway.

Until Next Time,
Jason
Co-Founder

WWW.Teslashields.com

Attachments

• bc5334475aa08579ffbf33e395cb3e34.jpg
    bc5334475aa08579ffbf33e395cb3e34.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 295
whats the difference between version 1 and version 2 7 seat
Version 1 uses a TPE material (similar to tesmanian) and is thinner than V2. V2 is xpe 3D material and is much thicker and also more expensive to produce. Version 1 is going to be our sport line and v2 is our luxury line. Version 1 already went into production and we are still waiting on our final version of v2. V2 will be available a few weeks after v1.

Version 1 uses a TPE material (similar to tesmanian) and is thinner than V2. V2 is xpe 3D material and is much thicker and also more expensive to produce. Version 1 is going to be our sport line and v2 is our luxury line. Version 1 already went into production and we are still waiting on our final version of v2. V2 will be available a few weeks after v1.
Oh I see. Ok that makes sense now!

Reactions: tshields
just seeing a bunch of empty “updates” but no tracking. What a joke, ship these out already.

Not impressed with quality either. Hopefully my replacement mats are actually glove-fit.

Placed my order June 1! This is crazy.

Just placed my order on your website for the full set of mats. Crossing my fingers I don't have to wait months for them.

Good luck lol. I ordered mine June 1 and still don’t have what I ordered.

This is my mat and I still haven’t received a replacement yet. Top bulges out a good couple inches, a hazard. Quality definitely isn’t what they are as advertised.

Attachments

• 18EFF66F-FC54-40B2-B4C1-EC5462B2FDB1.jpeg
    18EFF66F-FC54-40B2-B4C1-EC5462B2FDB1.jpeg
    594.3 KB · Views: 139
We just got our shipment in on Tuesday. Should have tracking info sent out this coming week!
Appreciate the update. I'll be plopping in the frunk and trunk mats at the delivery center on Tuesday and hope to have the interior for our first road trip on Thursday! But shipping is a mess so I get it. I'll just have to get over my "slightly used" floor mats instead of "never been used" hah!

Sorry everyone if I am not updating as reguraly. I have to manually count each order and allocate with what we have in inventory. I have some news I would like to share and I should have some time tomorrow or Sunday to make a thread post and mass email update.

Sorry everyone if I am not updating as reguraly. I have to manually count each order and allocate with what we have in inventory. I have some news I would like to share and I should have some time tomorrow or Sunday to make a thread post and mass email update.
My order is #2762 placed 9-1. Will these ship out Monday? Thanks

Hi. Looks like it will. I can’t say which date it will ship out but we do have the inventory on hand and are currently allocating and boxing up. We just started shipping on Friday night and have already shipped out 100 orders in a few hours that day which is roughly 5% of total orders needing to be sent out. We are expecting to have all orders sent out by the end of this coming week probably sooner.

Reactions: Tinaatwt