Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Boring company hat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
grrrr.. mine was shipped on the 28th November. It arrived in Australia on the 12th December, but for reasons only known to USPS it never made it through customs before it got on another plane. It then went to Curitiba in Brazil, before heading back to the US. It’s tracking history makes it look like a Platinum frequent flyer. It then went to Miami, LA and back to Sydney. Yesterday it left Sydney again without coming through customs. I have battled with the USPS automated ‘help’ system and now given up...

grrrr.. mine was shipped on the 28th November. It arrived in Australia on the 12th December, but for reasons only known to USPS it never made it through customs before it got on another plane. It then went to Curitiba in Brazil, before heading back to the US. It’s tracking history makes it look like a Platinum frequent flyer. It then went to Miami, LA and back to Sydney. Yesterday it left Sydney again without coming through customs. I have battled with the USPS automated ‘help’ system and now given up...
Hopefully they don’t mistake it for a flamethrower and impound it...

• Funny
Reactions: derekasch
Arrived last week. One day after usps sent me an email to say they were terribly sorry that it was unable to be located so they were closing the support desk case. 12 weeks from ship date.

Almost got sent back to USA, normally receive a card for missed delivery, didn’t happen this time. Got a reminder notice today, if I didn’t pick up parcel it would of got sent back on 23rd.
Any one still waiting for hat if your tracking status says attempted delivery check with your post office. Mine has been sitting there since 13th.
D9D2A894-3A58-4691-85BB-DB81FAAA37A9.jpeg