Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Boring test tunnel facility in Bastrop, Texas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When you piss off the locals in a rural area you make it harder for the locals to trust you. It can create a hostile environment. So if I understand right they just used the septic system that was on the property for multiple buildings. A system that was not designed for that. The waste was most likely just running into the dirt road. Why would company executives think this was ok? That dirt road is not designed for heavy use. I will bet that road gets very muddy when it rains and stays muddy for days after.

When you piss off the locals in a rural area you make it harder for the locals to trust you. It can create a hostile environment. So if I understand right they just used the septic system that was on the property for multiple buildings. A system that was not designed for that. The waste was most likely just running into the dirt road. Why would company executives think this was ok? That dirt road is not designed for heavy use. I will bet that road gets very muddy when it rains and stays muddy for days after.

Looks to me like the person in charge of this project is a crappy manager. If I were Boring's CEO, I'd want to know this was happening and then call the manager on the carpet for this. Given the amount of money being dumped into this development, these problems are inexcusable.