Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Borrow CHAdeMO charger nyc area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there anyone in the Jersey City/NYC area that would let me borrow/rent a tesla CHAdeMO charger for 1 day? I am debating whether or not to buy an adapter to use occasionally for the charger in my neighborhood, but do not want to make the purchase if my neighborhood charger is too slow. (If it takes more than a couple hours to charge, its quicker to just go to the supercharger on Route 17...) I live in Jersey City, and work in Manhattan, and could pick the adapter up from anywhere. I'm obviously more than happy to give some sort of payment and/or leave collateral.

-Mike

Here's a tool that might help folks in your situation, although I don't see any on this map real close to you. You might be able to borrow one on your route, depending on what direction you're headed.

Tesla Model S CHAdeMO Adapter Loaners
Thanks for the quick response, cgiGuy, but need the adapter to test out in my home neighborhood. I will keep my eyes on this site though, in case an adapter shows up.