TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Borrow my Model S for your holiday in Australia (I'll swap you!)

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by reemo, Feb 25, 2016.

1. reemo

reemo Member

Feb 18, 2016
    Melbourne, Australia

I'm from Melbourne, Australia and travelling to Charlottesville, Virginia for my brothers wedding May 10-17. I'm wondering if anyone within 3 hours of Charlottesville would be interested in doing a swap of their Model S? I'll use your car for a week and you can use mine at a time of your choice when you come to Melbourne. The swap does not need to be at the same time. I've driven on US roads plenty of times, even in a 26" foot Cruise America RV, so i'm no stranger to driving on the wrong side.

My car is a brand new RWD 90, Solid White, Autopilot, Premium Sound, Premium Interior, Black Next Gen seats and body colour roof.

If your interested in having a discussion about this reply here and I will PM you. There is obviously a lot at stake here so we can arrange a video call, show each other our cars and ID and check what the go would be with insurance. I'm happy to pay a bond and if we don't swap our cars at the same time I can pay you a fee to hire your car which you can refund me when you make use of mine.