Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bothell Fred Meyer goes Electrify America

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had hoped with the Lynnwood (and I believe other) Fred Meyer installation of Tesla Superchargers that we’d see other locations get the same. Fred Meyer has long hours, usually has other stores in the same center, and is just generally a good partnership in my mind.

I was at the Bothell Fred Meyer near Thrasher’s Corner (21045 Bothell Everett Highway) yesterday and saw an Electrify America installation going in. I would say it’s close to being open and in a good location, unlikely to be ICE’d.

Anyhoo, I know this thread tracks Superchargers but I just thought I’d post for those interested in EA installs and who have the Chademo adapter to take advantage of these stations.

5E0C7AAA-B3F2-46EC-910E-2E5300BE2370.jpeg

[QUOTE="
Anyhoo, I know this thread tracks Superchargers but I just thought I’d post for those interested in EA installs and who have the Chademo adapter to take advantage of these stations.”[/QUOTE]

This site has been on PlugShare as “coming soon” for months now, as EA uploaded all their under-construction sites. They all have exactly the same description and equipment. One Chademo, three CCS and one J-1772 (level 2).

With a single Chademo, it’ll be hit or miss whether it’s occupied during daylight hours just when you need it. For a Tesla owner, it might be easier to go directly to Lynwood SC.

You can find other new EA sites (and others) on PlugShare by using the About | Activity Feed option to list all recent changes within a 100 miles.

Last edited: