Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bought a nice little fob cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 295921 It was otherwise impossible to attach the fob to my keys. Tried the string method which looked terrible and tried some cell phone straps but it would break easily.

This fob cover seems like an elegant solution.
I bought this same black fob cover over 2 years ago and like it. Other than the top trunk/lock/frunk icons being slightly faded (I would have preferred it didn't have the icons anyhow), the fob cover still looks good and is otherwise holding out well

Reactions: Astraviel
How's the lint attraction on that? I really can't stand it on the Abstract Ocean one, may just return it.
IMO not bad at all for lint attraction. the material seems identical to my black silicone OEM iPhone 7 Plus case from Apple - i.e. a little denser and much less rubbery/sticky feeling than a lot of other silicon phone cases. No problem with lint on my iPhone either and I carry both it and my Tesla fob in my jeans pockets. If you don't already have one of those Apple brand silicone cases, drop into to an Apple store to feel one - this fob cover seems pretty well the same material. btw the two white side stripes on the fob cover are molded in, not painted on - so they don't wear out.

Reactions: Litigate28