TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Boulder, CO 5/25/2015 - Let us bring All-Wheel Drive Dual Motor Model S to you event

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by MorrisonHiker, May 21, 2015.

1. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker Beta Tester

A couple of weeks ago, I signed up for the Let us bring All-Wheel Drive Dual Motor Model S to you event that will be in Boulder, CO from May 25th - June 1st.

It says on the event page that "Appointments will be confirmed by a Tesla representative from our California headquarters" but I haven't heard a word since signing up. A friend signed up as well but hasn't heard anything back either.

Does anyone know how far in advance they confirm appointments? Another friend will be in town for Memorial Day and the three of us all planned on a test drive. I'll need to take him to the airport in the afternoon so it would be nice to have a confirmed appointment.

2. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker Beta Tester

Both my friend and I signed up and neither of us received a call back. The event name was changed from Let us bring All-Wheel Drive Dual Motor Model S to you to Test drive Model S from your home or office but both event titles link to the same page.

I wonder how many other inquiries they've missed out on. :confused:

We stopped by the local store in Lone Tree several weeks ago and they promised to send us some information. We never got it. We called back and left multiple voice mails but our calls were never returned. You'd think that if they wanted to sell cars, they would at least try.