Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Boulder, CO 5/25/2015 - Let us bring All-Wheel Drive Dual Motor Model S to you event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MorrisonHiker

Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
A couple of weeks ago, I signed up for the Let us bring All-Wheel Drive Dual Motor Model S to you event that will be in Boulder, CO from May 25th - June 1st.

It says on the event page that "Appointments will be confirmed by a Tesla representative from our California headquarters" but I haven't heard a word since signing up. A friend signed up as well but hasn't heard anything back either.

Does anyone know how far in advance they confirm appointments? Another friend will be in town for Memorial Day and the three of us all planned on a test drive. I'll need to take him to the airport in the afternoon so it would be nice to have a confirmed appointment.

Both my friend and I signed up and neither of us received a call back. The event name was changed from Let us bring All-Wheel Drive Dual Motor Model S to you to Test drive Model S from your home or office but both event titles link to the same page.

I wonder how many other inquiries they've missed out on. :confused:

We stopped by the local store in Lone Tree several weeks ago and they promised to send us some information. We never got it. We called back and left multiple voice mails but our calls were never returned. You'd think that if they wanted to sell cars, they would at least try.