Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bowlus Road Chief Cross Country Trip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@idoco Thanks for sharing your travels in your Bowlus Road Chief. I read through your blog and it was informative. Overall, how are you enjoying your Bowlus? Have you had any issues?

Glad you enjoyed it.

We're loving the Tesla/Bowlus combination. It's perfect for us and the dogs. No issues on the cross country trip or two subsequent shorter trips. It seems to be built really well with a lot of attention to detail.

Only "problem" we had was a single 12V fixture with a bad bulb. Bowlus not only shipped us a new bulb but a new bulb holder! Was a quick 15 minute repair for me.

We have a trip to DC and a trip to Maine planned this month. Next year we plan on doing Maine, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland.

teaser copy.jpg
Tin Poodle: Upcoming Road Trip Teaser....Stay Tuned

Reactions: JimVandegriff
Two questions:
  1. What is the vestibule for?
  2. How often do you have to polish that trailer to keep it so shiny?
The front vestibule is our mudroom. Makes it easier to clean off and dry the dogs. We also store shoes and wet stuff there. Gives us more room in the trailer.

I've only washed it. Haven't had to polish it yet. If you saw it up close you would see plenty of dirt.

Reactions: aesculus